New additions for Fifth-toe (or spare foot?)

Jeff and Co,

I have a couple of Gnome apps that are being ported across to G2 and
seem to be working pretty much okay (well, at lot better than RhythmBox
anyway ;-)

They are:
        * Firestarter (firewall script creator)
        * Gkrellm (the super monitor)
        * Bluefish (web page editor)

I was wondering whether you might consider them for the fifth-toe meta
package in future Garnome distributions.

Maybe we could have another meta pkg called spare-foot or even the
spare-boot?!

--
* Simon Wong            *