Re: Keeps getting error messages during install

The error message indicates a missing bytecode-interpreter.diff. This file
is part of the Garnome garball. It is not supposed to be downloaded. It is
possible to extract it manually from the garball and put it in its proper
location, where the Garnome system expects it to be.

(I did this too. And it wasn't the worst mistake I made...)

--
Mark

Linux (n.): Finnish word for, "We did it better, so nanny nanny boo boo!"