Re: Keeps getting error messages during install

<quote who="Erixon, Michael">

> I keep getting error messages regarding the download of a file by the name
> of bytecode-interpreter.diff.
>
> I tried to follow the link manually and cannot see the file there either.
>
> Has anyone encountered this problem before?

What have you changed in the GARNOME configuration files? If you've removed
anything from the FILE_SITES variable, do I have full permission to spank
you for not reading the documentation? :-)

Thanks,

       o/~ In spite of all those keystrokes, you're addicted to vim.
                              *ka-ching!* o/~