Re: Error downloading from experimental

My experience is the same - for instance bonobo-config:
dunadan:/home/kerka# apt-cache show bonobo-config
Package: bonobo-config
Section: devel
Installed-Size: 284
Maintainer: Takuo KITAME <kitame northeye org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.106.0-6
Depends: libbonobo-activation4 (>= 0.9.5), libbonobo-config0 (>=
0.106.0), libbonobo2-0 (>= 1.112.0), libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4), libglib1.3-15
(>= 1.3.15), liblinc1 (>= 0.1.18), liborbit2 (>= 2.3.105), libpopt0 (>=
1.6.2-1), libxml2 (>= 2.4.0-1), zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.3)
Filename: pool/main/b/bonobo-config/bonobo-config_0.106.0-6_i386.deb
Size: 33276
MD5sum: 241413e41cf148d8ee6a17a5bd2f4fcc
 The Bonobo Configuration System (BCS) consists of several parts. An API
 access configuration data, a database to store configuration values in
XML
 format and a system to visualise and edit configuration data.
 The whole system is built on top of bonobo and ORBit (CORBA)

dunadan:/home/kerka# apt-get -u -t experimental install bonobo-config
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  bonobo-config: Depends: libglib1.3-15 (>= 1.3.15) but it is not
installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

My two questions:
1. where can I find missing packages?
2. is anywhere list of all needed packages?

I have gnome-control-center2 installed:
dunadan:/home/kerka# dpkg -l gnome-control-center*

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
pn  gnome-control- <none>         (no description available)
un  gnome-control- <none>         (no description available)
ii  gnome-control- 2.0.1.1-1      The GNOME Control Center for GNOME 2
.
BUT when I run gnome 2 I can't find it in menu, but i can run it from
terminal. I must have something missing ...
Thanks for zour help, folks ...
Vlada