Re: gconf problems?
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Mark Faine <mfaine knology net>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gconf problems?
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:33:07 +1000
<quote who="Mark Faine">
> I've managed to get X to attemp to use gnome2. Here is the problem I get
> immedietly at login:
> Please contact your system administrator to resolve the following problem:
> Could not resolve the address
> "xml:readonly:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.mandatory" in the configuration file
> "/home/mark/garnome/etc/gconf/2/path": Failed: Could not make directory
> `/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.mandatory': No such file or directory
Remove these from your garnome/etc/gconf/2/path file.
Snow Crash was a terrible book: Superheroes wear their underpants on
the outside, not for two weeks without changing them.
] [Thread Prev