Re: README and garchive

<quote who="John Williams">

> Could someone update the README to include use of the new system for the
> download cache (file_sites => garchivedir) and "make garchive" please?

I'd like to do a big documentation update some time, but I'm pretty flat out
doing other things. If you would like to spend the time adding / modifying
the documentation (please modify index.html from the website, rather than
the README file itself), I would appreciate it enormously.

Thanks,

                      Hunch, n.: U.S. Foreign Policy.