LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Jeff.

Any particular reason LD_LIBRARY_PATH changed in gar.conf.mk 0.15.1? It now prepends /lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, which just caused me some frustrating problems linking files in GARCHIVEDIR to the download dirs. Turns out this was occurring because my path has /usr/local/bin at the front of it, and several executables installed there (e.g. ln !) depend upon shared lib versions contained in /usr/local/lib that supersede the versions in /lib.

I would recommend not prepending /lib in the default gar.conf.mk.

Thanks,
Larry