Re: Freetype fails to build?

Correction: when I say fails to build, I mean that it simply doesn't even try to build it from what I can see.

Thanks,
Larry

Larry McQueary wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that gimp-freetype is in the gnome directory structure in garnome-0.14.1 but does not build -- is that normal?

Also, my nautilus has problems locating XftConfig, and so do I - is this part of the freetype package? Do I really need this package given that I've got my own X stuff courtesy of Solaris? Is there some suitable way to make nautilus look for the appropriate font configuration file elsewhere?

Thanks,
Larry