Re: red hat artwork...

<quote who="Panagiotis G. Sebos">

> I have installed 0.14.1 in my debian box.
> I have seen in the changelog that there is some
> red hat artwork installed with that...

In misc/redhat-artwork/ - build it like everything else.

Beware that the current one depends on kdebase (as it includes kwin and qt
themes). In CVS GARNOME (and the next released version), I've included a
patch that will turn off all the KDE stuff.

> Whereis that? iIs it in the form of a theme?

There are themes for:

  qt
  kwin
  kde colours
  gtk+ 1.x
  gtk+ 2.x
  metacity
  nautilus
  gdm (i think)

Lots of good stuff, looks great. Comes straight out of the (null) source
rpm, too.

> Garnome rules !

Thanks. :-)

                        Lego is the plural of Lego.