Re: gernome 1.4.* compiling error vith gconvert

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 12:38:51AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Olivier Gu?ry">
>
> > ARGGGG !!!!
> > Without libiconv, balsa don't work...
> > what can I do ??
> > I can't find libiciconv.so in garnome...
>
> It's fairly likely that balsa is broken (it's not in GARNOME yet for this
> reason).

Cool :o) What can I use to read mail ?? I like mutt, but, I like graphical tools too...

What do you recommand me (is there anyone with gnome 2 compatibility ?)
Pygmy, spurce, sylpheed...

I use fetchmail to get my mail came in, I just need someting to read my ~/Mail folder.
Evolution is eavy, and I can't configure it just to read the difrent file of my ~/Mail folder.

Thank

nemo.