Re: Whoo, no fonts

On 2002.10.27 08:05 Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Michael Zehrer"/>

> Now I found myself with no fonts at all, at least in gnome2 apps.
>
> What's wrong???

No idea. Please give us some information so we can help...

- Jeff

turn off AA, it has something to do with your Xft2/fontconfig configuration being b0rked. Check for multiple installations of Xft2/fontconfig. Sometimes the pango build will use the libraries from one .pc file and link to the closest libXft.so in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH, leading to huge inconsistencies.

Samuel Stringham