0.18.2 - straw -> doesn't start

I never used straw, and I do not really know what this proggy does, but
after compiling everything of garnome 0.18.2 and starting straw I get
this:

roku gideon:~> straw
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/roku/garnome/bin/straw", line 28, in ?
    sys.path.insert(0, find_straw_lib())
  File "/home/roku/garnome/bin/straw", line 26, in find_straw_lib
    raise "FileNotFoundError", "couldn't find straw library dir"
FileNotFoundError: couldn't find straw library dir
roku gideon:~>

Any suggestions ?

--

Gruss,