Re: tip for files that don't download

> So that's one way to deal with a build that stops because
> of a missing file. I'm not sure what is going on with gnome-session in
> garnome; I haven't modified any of the files

Usually this happens because people play with gar.conf.mk a bit too much.
What platform are you building on?

> I am blind and doing the accessibility/gnopernicus
> stuff and have to get that all set up before I'll know if this really
> works or not.

Have the gnopernicus dudes made any tarball releases yet? I'm keen to get
the accessibility bits and pieces in for testing.

(By the way, how are you finding GARNOME? One of my hopes was that it could
provide a simpler way for blind/partially-sighted hackers to get their hands
on the GNOME 2.x platform. Is there anything I can do to make it work better
for you?)

Thanks,

  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.