Re: pangoft2

Hi:
Pango renders text..and and using rpm...

rpm -qf pango

to list the files in the package (pango-1.0.1-1.src.rpm) on my RedHat 8.0

shows

usr/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.so.0.0.1

what ever that is.

In any case it should have been installed when you built and installed
Pango? Theoretically, this should of happened when runing the Garnome
script? Maybe there was an error at that point?

Anyway, there is a libpangoft2 on my system.