Re: gnome-session-2.0.7.tar.bz2

Hi:
Try
ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.0/2.0.2/sources/

or from

http://www.gnome.org/start/2.0/

go to the "2.0.2 Download" column (beside About) and click on
Sources....scroll down the page and you will see both the bzip2 and gzip
tar archives.

I did the Garnome 0.18 version, and then I did the 0.17 version...and then
I gave up.

Now, using Red Hat 8.0, I only installed X (no desktops), and I am trying
to download and build each package, on at a time (following the build
order recommended in the Release notes [www.gnome.org/start/2.0/]

Still dosn't seem to work.

I would be interested to know if you get Garnome to work.

Roy