Re: Port of word processor?

On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 14:08, Andreas J Guelzow wrote:
> IMHO `fav office suite' is quite an overstatement, especially if you
> hate windows in windows. (I had thought that that at least would be
> fixed on the way from staroffice to openoffice, but apparently no such
> luck.)

Not sure what you mean as the desktop thing from StarOffice has indeed
gone from OO - though I guess some things like the style list do live
within your main window.

As far as I have seen there is nothing else that compares to OOwriter
and OOimpress for Linux especialy for Windoze file format exchange with
the heathens ;-)

Still, it is a resource monster.

I hope you find something suitable...

--