Re: No more problem with 0.18.0

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 21:33, VETSEL Patrice wrote:
> I'v posted my problem with the compilation on my debian sid.
> It was the fontconfig problem.
>
> But this day, my debian mirror gave me the possibility to install xfree
> 4.2 so I do it.
>
> Launch of garnome -> problem with fontconfig
> but this time when i've made "make install " in "misc/..../fontconfig"
> and relaunched garnome install It's ok !!! :)

Same here. The new GARNOME wouldn't run with Branden's prepackages, but
with the official 4.2 xfree packages, everything works fine.

The only thing I had to do is add the directory where all my truetype
fonts are (for me, that's /usr/share/fonts/truetype) to the list of
directories in the ~/garnome/etc/fonts.conf file.

Question: is it possible to disable antialiasing for fonts of certain
sizes, say 8-12?

Martijn