"View as" in Nautilus and media view

I suffered the crash on "View as" in Nautilus since I installed the
0.19.0 release and I've managed to resolve that by applying the
bonobo-activation patch from:

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&subdir=bonobo-activation/bonobo-activation&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&file=bonobo-activation-activate.c&rev1=1.37&rev2=1.38&root=/cvs/gnome

However, I'm still unable to select "View as Audio" in my mp3
directories despite checking I had gstreamer etc., and nautilus-media
installed - the option simply doesn't appear in my drop-down
list. Anyone got any clues? Is this my foo-ed setup or a nautilus-media
bug? [BTW I can't see a bugzilla category for reporting nautilus-media
bugs ...]

Lee
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------