Ha ha bugzilla

So,

Bugzilla now knows about garnome-list gnome org, garnome-list knows about
bugzilla, and we have a brand new GARNOME product for bugs relating directly
to GARNOME itself.

I've set both the initial owner and the QA contact to garnome-list, which
may not be very good if bugzilla doesn't check that they're the same before
mailing out. We'll see. :-)

I also need to get Luis to shift the garnome-list gnome org bugzilla user
over to newmail so we don't get yucky diffs and such. But hey - THAT'S A
BUG! (reported)

ROCK!

    "Think video. Think text flickering over your walls. Think games at
    work. Think anything where a staid, link-based browser is useless."
          "This person wrote for Ab Fab, right?" - Rich Welykochy