Re: garnome-0.17.0.png

begin  Jeff Waugh  quotation:
> First, check the GAR documentation:
>
>   http://gar.lnx-bbc.org/

	Please don't direct people there!  www.lnx-bbc.org is a more
up-to-date build of the web site, and it's on a network that can
handle better than modem speeds out!  gar.lnx-bbc.org is our build
system on crappy ADSL, and it's only coincidental that it shares a
name with the build system!

> Doing it manually, the first place to check is gar.mk, which gives a
> rough overview of everything that GAR does. Then you have to delve
> further into the system (gar.lib.mk), with a bit of knowledge about
> GNU make, to find out about all the cool stuff.

	Yes.  gar.mk is supposed to be all the rules that the user
runs at the make command line.  This isn't always true, but it's
enough for you to get an idea of what you can do.

	gar.lib.mk contains all the rules for handling particular
URIs, configuration and build scripts, as well as the innards like
dependency handling and so forth.

--
A: No.