Re: garnome-0.17.0.png

> begin  George Duat  quotation:
>> Since the file size is different, do the following:
>>
>> md5sum download/garnome-0.17.0.png >> checksums
>>
>> then put # to the old garnome-0.17.0.png checksum value in the
>> 'checksums' file
>
> 	"make makesums" in that package will help too.

I can't quite believe that this is necessary, given that the same checksum
and image has been used for eons. The point of the checksum is to warn
against invalid or modified third-party files... Better to check what's
going on before blindly fixing checksums.

(Thank you to Nick for pointing out the "Way of GAR" for everyone who hasn't
delved into the makefiles yet.)

  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.