Re: galeon / gstreamer on linux-powerpc (hacking-0.19.0)

> Does anybody know how to prevent "cc1plus: warnings being treated as
> errors" when compiling galeon?

Yeah, you have to stop it building with -Werror. If it builds after you do
that, and it works, I'll distribute a patch with the final release.

> Anybody already running gstreamer on linux-powerpc?

Not yet, there's still some leftover asm foo. :-)

  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.