Re: Building packages from GARNOME tarballs

<quote who="yautja interia pl"/>

> I'm just courious if someone was realy thinking about including package
> building for GARNOME... Now it's only "Not yet interpelated". It would be
> realy nice to get .debs (or any other packages) from already built
> tarballs - it could save time for building GARNOME on more then one
> machine.

RPM would be easy, Debian would be hard.

> What do you think Jeff - do you want to do this or it's not yet so
> important?

I don't think it's hugely important, given GARNOME's purpose (testing).
However, it's always been in the back of my mind as something I'd like to
do.

                W.O.R.K: Weekend Over, Resume the Killings.