Re: Unable to compile quick-lounge-applet

See this:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2002-October/msg00213.html

There's a patch included in there.  I had to edit the files manually, but
I got it to compile.  Getting it to run on the other hand, I'm still
working n that one :).  Quick Lounge doesn't seem to be ported to 2.1,
judging from the code.

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's a sword-wielding playboy firefighter possessed of the uncanny powers
of an insect. She's a vivacious Buddhist schoolgirl with the power to
bend men's minds. They fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm