Re: success on Slackware 8.1 with garnome 0.18.3

<quote who="Charles Hallenbeck"/>

> Just finished getting garnome 0.18.3 to run on this Slackware system
> without a single error hitch. Smooth as silk. Beautiful work, Jeff -- many
> thanks.

Cool, seems the Slackware builds are much easier with Xrender/fontconfig/Xft

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs
                     gnuserver process!" - Gary Murphy