Re: more font troubles

Yep, the font was correct when I booted up my computer the next morning.
My bad.  Does anyone know if this is a bug that's fixed in CVS already?  I
checked over the bug reports, and 83699 is kinda similar, but not exactly
the same.  I'm just wondering if I should file a new bug.

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's an old-fashioned small-town barbarian in a wheelchair. She's a
sharp-shooting blonde traffic cop who don't take no shit from nobody. They
fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm