Re: running garKDE

<quote who="Simon Wong">

> Say, do I get the credit for coining garKDE ? :-)
>
> Or am I just hopefull and I thought of it but after someone else already
> had?

Well... Lots of people have been trying to get me to create a name for the
KDE side of it. I'm kinda satisfied that it's just a toy (that takes a long
time to build).

It would be nice to have GARNOME shift to a Free Desktop Sampler kind of
thing, though.

If you can think of a good name for the entire thing, I'm interested! :-)

> Okay, back in my box now...

You coming to SLUG tonight? :-)

  "NASCAR is not race per se. It's just a contest about who can turn left
                            the best." - Unknown