Re: Galeon2 with garnome 0.10.x

<quote who="Mark Price">

> > GALEON 2 is not ready for sane inclusion in GARNOME, however with
> > 0.10.x, Galeon 1.2 works brilliantly.
> So are you saying that you have to do a lot of extra stuff to get it to
> build correctly?  I'd be willing to do a bit of extra work to beta test.

No, it's not ready, hasn't had a tarball release, relies on a hacked up
Mozilla, etc. When it's ready for *BETA* testing, sure. But it's not.

[ Right now, we're concentrating on GNOME 2.0.0 Desktop - if you're
seriously testing, rather than just playing with new stuff, that's what you
ought to be bashing on. I found a pearler of a Nautilus bug today. :-) ]

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro