Re: Galeon and Gnumeric builds in GARNOME Preview Seven

> 1. I am assuming gal2 is Galeon and it has been built but I can't find
> it anywhere with 'find'.  Could someone lend me the clue stick??

No way - gal2 is gal. Version 2. As in the GNOME Application Library.

GALEON 2 is not ready for sane inclusion in GARNOME, however with 0.10.x,
Galeon 1.2 works brilliantly.

> 2. Gnumeric build has died with the errors below.  Should I try and add
> something to the Makefile or is it something else?

Remove --with-bonobo in the gnumeric garball's Makefile. My fuck up, will be
fixed up in the next GARNOME by default.

Thanks,

  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.