Re: list problem in 0.9.6

Le 2002.05.06 13:14, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
<quote who="Aschwin van der Woude">

> Hmm, I had no problems installing 0.9.6 on Mandrake 8.2

Hmm. Do you guys feel like comparing installed packages so we can find
out
what's missing? I haven't seen this before.

If anyone's on the sawfish lists and can ask about it there, it would
help
greatly. I'm not strongly involved in sawfish stuff.

Thanks,

- Jeff

My xterm is :

xterm-165-3mdk

And the package in my mdk 8.2 are : A LOT !!!
I also have some rpm from the cooker ftp (but not the xterm one).

nemo.
--
Olivier Guéry <nemolivier free fr>