Re: installing docbook 4.1.2 dtd on redhat 7.2

<quote who="Matthew Walburn">

> anyone having luck with this. i'm sure it should be obvious, but i'm
> definitly missing something. what packages do i need to install?

Grabbing the packages from rawhide has been suggested a number of times.

You'll be pleased to know that the FAQ will be updated with info about
installing GARNOME on Red Hat 7.2 soon (thanks to Thomas).

Thanks,

             "jwz? no way man, he's my idle" - James Wilkinson