Re: possible Logo idea

<quote who="Ron Yorgason">

> I'm not much of an artist, so I'm not volunteering to design it, but I
> thought a hiking boot print would be an appropriate logo.  It would
> symbolize the important role of Garnome helping to working off the rough
> edges of GNOME, as we climb to the top of Mt Gui.

Hahahaha! That's way cool! I'll try my hand at it, but any contributions
would be very welcome. :-)

[ There's some cool new stuff coming for the little GARNOME page, you'll
laugh at the idea of a hiking boot when you see it. ;-) ]

      "Are you XFire's crazy girlfriend? And if so, shine on you crazy
                          diamond!" - Paul Cameron