Re: /root/garnome/bin/gnome-session

Hi:  I finally figured where garnome 0.10.1 installed itself into /root/garnome/bin/gnome-session
and I thought it was supposed to install itself into /home/dewey/garnome-.0.10.1
? So how do I get it from my /root file to some where I can start it
up? I went to the above /root dir and clicked on gnome-session and the
panel showed up but part way through the start-up it crashed. So let
me know where to move everything.

--
Michael Dewey
md_291 onebox com - email