Re: How can I add one more user to use garnome?

I can login use "root"(set etc/gdm/Sessions/Xsession). But how about my "machuang" account?
I am a newbie...

From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
To: chuang ma <ma_chuang hotmail com>
Subject: Re: How can I add one more user to use garnome?
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:38:51 +1000

<quote who="chuang ma">

> Hello, could you show me how to "set all of the user's env variables as per
> the website." ?

http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

Point 10 in the FAQ.

Please send queries to the mailing list, rather than to me.

Thanks,

    "The postmodern version is: If all you have is duct tape, everything
   starts to look like a duct. Right. When's the last time you used duct
                       tape on a duct?" - Larry Wall
ma_chuang