my issues with 0.10.6

Sorry for posting so late.

These are the things that seem strange to me with the lateste GARNOME
release. ( I know that there were dot-oh releases recently but I don't
have time and bandwidth to upgrade manually. Maybe I can verify those
with the next GARNOME or someone could help out? )

- Icons on vertical panel are disordered after arranging them, reboot
and log in again.

- Nautilus icon for iomega zip which occurs on desktop only when mounted
doesn't remember if I select custom one, unmount and mount again.

(-) Metacity startup takes really long (3-4s) ... it was so fast before the upgrade - any known reasons?

Overall I'm on GNOME2 only for a couple of weeks and it works really
fine! Thanks a lot Gnome Community!

Robert