re: Panel

That's odd, I just installed garnome 0.10.1 and those entries are present

from $HOME/garnome/etc/gconf/2/path

# Now see where users want us to look - basically the user can stick
arbitrary
# sources in a ~/.gconf.path file and they're inserted here
include "$(HOME)/.gconf.path"

# Give users a default storage location, ~/.gconf

xml:readwrite:$(HOME)/.gconf

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's an immortal white trash paranormal investigator looking for 'the
Big One.' She's a tortured hypochondriac research scientist with an evil
twin sister. They fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm