Re: Errors compiling gnome-session -- Nevermind :)

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 00:05, Empty_One wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 00:00, Empty_One wrote:
> > Here is the error I get every time I try to run garnome.  It chokes on
> > installing gnome-session.  Can anyone help?  I didn't find anything in
> > the archives.
>  Whoops, forgot to add that I am running Debian Woody, and have installed
> (I believe) listed on the garnome site.

Just did make clean in the proper dir, and everything worked fine.
Well, not totally fine, I seg faulted every 10 minutes, but that's more
to do with my cruddy K6II than anything.  Got into gnome2 just fine,
after editing .xsession and using startx.  However, I still cannot use
gdm to log in, it still takes me to the default Xsession.  Ant ideas?
All I did was touch .xsession, and then paste the info off the web page.

Empty_One