Intallation problem - Nautilus errors

OK I getting closer; thanks Alex and others.

One last problem:  Whenever I start Nautilus, I get
error messages that say "The Notes sidebar panel
encountered an error and can't continue.  If this
keeps happening, you might want to turn this panel
off."  I get a similar error message about the History
sidebar panel.  I don't see any messages in the
console when I start Nautilus from the command line.
I'm using RedHat 7.3; installed Gnome2 by running
Garnome 0.12.2.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Steve