Re: Compile of 0.12.2 fails in monkey-sound

<quote who="Kendall Shaw">

> Do you know what my problem might be? Compiling gnome-fifth-toe, I
> get:
>
> monkey-media.c: In function `player_set_progress':
> monkey-media.c:288: `GST_SEEK_BYTEOFFSET_CUR' undeclared (first use in this function)
> monkey-media.c:288: too many arguments to function `gst_event_new_seek'

Quoting the changelog/release notes:

  "* Updated a few GNOME garballs, and included the GStreamer 0.4.0 release.
  Rhythmbox and gst-player not yet updated for it, don't expect these to
  work. :-)"

This includes monkey-sound.

   "The plural of lego is legouch, from when you tread on those plural on
                  the floor in bare feet." - Telsa Gwynne