Re: Running Garnome 0.12.2

<quote who="rfriedman space com">

> My question is very simple. I recently installed Gnome 2 via Garnome
> 0.12.0. I see there seem to be some things added for Gnome 2 in Garnome
> 0.12.2. Do I have to redo the entire Gnome 2 install via Garnome 0.12.2?
> Or is there someway to get just those "new" items installed via Garnome?

None of the new stuff is all that useful, just a few updates here and there.
The KDE stuff is, but you can just unpack the tarball and go if you want to
try it out.

At the moment, when there are significant changes, the easiest thing to do
is rebuild. It's on my list of stuff to do (as posted to this list a while
back) if anyone would like to help out.

   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                      far as films go." - Cody Russell