Re: Garnome 0.12.2

I think I said something incorrect...

When using the "athalon-xp" optimization options, the glib configure
would fail, saying something about pkg-config needed to be > 0.5... and
that is strange because I have the pkg-config 0.12.0-0.1 installed and
I guess garnome comes with its own version as well.  Anyway the error
stumped me, so I simply took out the optimization string and rebuild...
and so far the build is going without a hitch...

=====