Re: Any chance for a "CVS" option in Garnome???

<quote who="Daniel McKee">

> Jeff, any chance you might add a "build from cvs" option in garnome??

Not all that interested in doing it soon. If you want to use CVS, use
jhbuild.

> The rumor floating around, is that a few bugs from the release version
> are fixed in cvs...

Lots of things are fixed (and broken) in CVS. That's how it works. There
will be a 2.0.1 release in a few weeks too.

    You know a French woman is faking it when she screams, "I would like
                     the table near the window please!"