Re: Is it safe to remove old gnome now?

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 06:27:12PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
| <quote who="Johan Bondeson">
|
| > I've successfully installed GARNOME whith all the default settings (except
| > the path) and since I will never run the old gnome any more I think it
| > would be nice with a little disk space.
|
| I removed a lot of my GNOME 1.x desktop packages a while ago. :-) Works
| fine...

What needs keeping so GTK+1.x and other stuff like that still works? Is
it just the GTK+1.x libraries? There's no GTK+2.x version of XMMS yet,
and I quite like running that.

Wonder if any Slackware packages exist yet...

--
I will not make flactuent noises in class

PGP Fingerprint [6AD6 865A BF6E 76BB 1FC2 E4C4 DEEA 7D08 D511 E149]
PGP Public key  [www.piku.org.uk/public-key.asc] - Home [www.piku.org.uk]