Re: Success! and What made it work for me.

begin  David D. Huff Jr.  quotation:
> Congrats on a job well done, it worked easier and faster than a
> source based distro I have been assisting with.

	Out of curiosity, which one?  I wrote GAR a few years later
than I originally wanted, and in the meantime a few ports-like systems
have sprung up.  I'm interested in how they compare to GAR in various
ways.

> GAR appears to have potential beyond desktop building, I'll be
> looking into it further.

	Right now the LNX-BBC project has it spitting out ISOs!  We're
still massaging and testing said ISOs, but it's really exciting to
have a complete distro appear with a single "make install"!

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end