Re: Mozilla/Galeon and GTK2

<quote who="Keyman Nets">

> Are there any plans to add some a snapshot od mozilla patched with GTK2 suport?

Not until Galeon/Mozilla have tarball beta releases.

> Im running Gnome2 but i have to unistall my gdkxft...no more AA fonts in my brownsers :(
> In the next release with a optional "testing" package maybe...

Just use Mozilla 1.x with Xft support (in Debian packages by default, but
you have to turn it on), and then you can combine that with Galeon and
gdkxft. I start my G1 apps with a small script that preloads gdkxft, works
fine. (But the Mozilla 1.x Xft support is better than gdkxft.)

             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese