new multimedia things in garnome

Hi all.

I've been just compiled xmms-1.2.7 as a garnome "pseudo-package" - it's compiled fine with all ".configure" settings provided by garnome Makefile and now lays nicely into garnome directory. So I was just thinking - is there a posibility/need to include things like xmms or mplayer into garnome? With that it would be realy full-multimedia enviroment... I know, that's not a realy nessesary thing to add but garnome is for "tweakers and testers", so I think it would be nice to "tweak and test" with xmms playing mp3 in background or mplayer playing a movie in a window beside terminal ;-)
What do you think Jeff?

Greetings - Tomek.

Oficjalny serwis Polskiej Reprezentacji Skoczkow Narciarskich!
http://link.interia.pl/f16b1