garnome-0.19.5 - desktop garball succesfully compiled

Hello,

I have just succesfully compiled and installed gnome-desktop meta
garball of garnome-0.19.5.

* file-roller-2.1.4
- The sniffer bug (see earlier posting) seems to be fixed since
file-roller version 2.1.3. I had a look to the sourceforge project
page....seems to be obsolete....but was used in garnome-0.19.3.
- So, I'm sorry for posting my "obsolete" patch (see above).

THX Jeff for garnome 0.19.5.

-- Rolf Kulemann

A bachelor is a selfish, undeserving guy who has cheated some woman out
of a divorce.
		-- Don Quinn