Mozilla 1.2.1 for normal users - the final act

Hi.

The thread has been closed but I've finally found a solution, so I want to share with results:
When compiling mozilla 1.2.1 (or higher) as root into garnome directory structure (let's say, "/usr/garnome") mozilla is installing by default in "/usr/garnome/lib/mozilla-1.2.1".  To access mozilla as normal user (ie. from "users" group) make sure, that it's group has permissions for "/usr/garnome/lib/mozilla-1.2.1" to read and WRITE (recursively). Mozilla is trying to make user's profile at it's first start. The default path for this profile is above directory. If it can't write to it it's closing immediately without any warning (even no sign of it in logs). When making new profile (default action after first start of mozilla) set profile directory to $HOME/.mozilla/<profile_name>.

That's it. Now my mozilla works at last :-)

Greetings - Tomek.