Re: mozilla and gcc

You might try the flash 6 plugin (beta), if you're not using it already.
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer/special/beta/
flash 4 and 5 crash all my browsers that use the netscape/mozz plugins.
Here's a open source flash plugin:
http://swfdec.sourceforge.net/
You need to compile it first, then install gst-plugins (flash plugin is
default off I think, so you need to pass arguments to ./configure) and
then install gst-play(er).
And gst-player should install a flash plugin I think.
Anyway it's on the gstreamer website on how to do it.

--
Diederik <diederikv softhome net>
N/A