Re: Could the subject line be [garnome]?

I had suggested it about 5 months ago. The idea got shot down by Jeff. I'm not quite sure why...

Personally, I like having all my eMails in the same folder, but it would be nice to see which eMails are from where with something like [garnome].

But this aint a democracy.
--Pat

Simon Wong wrote:
I was wondering what people thought about setting the Garnome list
emails' subject line to be [garnome] or some such?

I like to be able to differentiate them.

I know you can use filters, I do but have all my Gnome stuff in one
folder.

Thoughts?